Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The post you quote is perfectly coherent.

Simple Definition of coherent
  • : logical and well-organized : easy to understand

'I dont think your personal crusade is in good faith .'

I - Himself
Dont - Contraction for do not, the negation of action
Think - the act of formulating ideas
Your - Pertaining to the subject being addressed (you)
Personal - Affecting or belonging to a certain person
Crusade - An energetic campaign
Is - Bill Clinton
In - Your Mar
Good - Not bad
Faith - whatever, I got bored

Anyhow, you're just flailing blindly at this point. It's not even good 'bantz' is it? 'I have no comeback, so let me just say some nonsensically dismissive trash.'

You've over-analyzed it. I genuinely didn't know what he meant. As I don't with any of his (presumed) attacks on me. The guy keeps throwing weird riddles at me and I have no idea what he's on about.

You've over-analyzed it. I genuinely didn't know what he meant. As I don't with any of his (presumed) attacks on me. The guy keeps throwing weird riddles at me and I have no idea what he's on about.
Allow me to translate:
'He does not believe that your continued posting about The Esk is a campaign designed in good faith to warn others of a malignant entity, but rather a campaign rife with emotion and with ulterior motive.'

Frankly, I don't care what it is as long as it's not boring. And it's pretty boring...work on a shtick or something.

The post you quote is perfectly coherent.

Simple Definition of coherent
  • : logical and well-organized : easy to understand

'I dont think your personal crusade is in good faith .'

I - Himself
Dont - Contraction for do not, the negation of action
Think - the act of formulating ideas
Your - Pertaining to the subject being addressed (you)
Personal - Affecting or belonging to a certain person
Crusade - An energetic campaign
Is - Bill Clinton
In - Your Mar
Good - Not bad
Faith - whatever, I got bored

Anyhow, you're just flailing blindly at this point. It's not even good 'bantz' is it? 'I have no comeback, so let me just say some nonsensically dismissive trash.'
Like it Raleigh !

Allow me to translate:
'He does not believe that your continued posting about The Esk is a campaign designed in good faith to warn others of a malignant entity, but rather a campaign rife with emotion and with ulterior motive.'

Frankly, I don't care what it is as long as it's not boring. And it's pretty boring...work on a shtick or something.
You're not living up to your avatar.

Attacks ? Quite apt for someone that can barely string a sentence without refering to a certain poster on here.

Pack it in mate there really is no need for it, we are all bored with it arnt you ? ....Move on lad.

Attacks ? Quite apt for someone that can barely string a sentence without refering to a certain poster on here.

Pack it in mate there really is no need for it, we are all bored with it arnt you ? ....Move on lad.
Holy moly!

It's you sending me weird riddles that is prolonging your engagement with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back