Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect for us then.

Wiki lists him at nearly 6 ft. Is he a target man or some skillful fella? Or some hybrid?

Basically we just need someone that can play the role to give Rom a rest, in my opinion. Kone is useless, and Geri is just not a Prem striker (yet, probably ever).

That West Brom match showed how utterly dependent we are on Lukaku. The season could go up in smoke with a bad injury.

I would be totally lying if I suggested I knew anything more than his goal scoring record and a 5minute youtube vid.

Sirigu.....

The boy Sigu is still available no?

Quality keeper , has the odd rick but dont they all. Never gonna be no1 at PSG.
Agree - he would fall solidly in the category or improving the club too.

Course so would Joe Hart. Hart is quality, but he is just such a knob that I don't get excited thinking of him in our kit. Still, am sure he could do a job.

All that said, the boy Steks has done a proper job thus far.

I would be totally lying if I suggested I knew anything more than his goal scoring record and a 5minute youtube vid.

The boy Sigu is still available no?
Yes! Reports seem to indicate he is open to a move to England to be first choice. Said he was talking to Hull....if so surely would entertain coming to us.

Ive had a quick look, he seems a decent sort, worrying lack of goals until last year and a bit of a club hopping mutant
Also in his highlight video someone posted he looked offsides quite a few times but it wasn't called. He has wicked speed so it would be cool seeing him and Bolasie on the field at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back