Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman is playing down expectations which is smart, he said were after five or six then every selling club would peg us as desperate, low number gives the suggestion we aren't.

Sign the,strootmaester!!!!!

Koeman is playing down expectations which is smart, he said were after five or six then every selling club would peg us as desperate, low number gives the suggestion we aren't.

Sign the,strootmaester!!!!!

Hope you're right because oh my this window would underwhelming if we only bring another two in one being Martina

Hope you're right because oh my this window would underwhelming if we only bring another two in one being Martina

He's on record as saying we need another keeper and striker as of a few days ago mate, we've been actively bidding on another cb and just let Galloway leave on loan suggesting ones imminent, similarly we up until yesterday were bidding on another winger so that's 4 we have been actively working on, throw in a cm/am that we've been trying to get al summer without success and doubt his feelings have changed on needing one all of a sudden, so yeah 5-6 will be the number he wants, let's hope he gets them all really.

Think we will see a lot out this week too as other teams get desperate

He's just being smart; not going to say 3-4 maybe in since if we get 2 the fans will kick off. If he says 1-2 and we get that or more we'll be satisfied he's done as quoted.

Simple psychology.

Absolutely this.
It's a business and life skill, whenever possible promise the bare minimum knowing you can probably deliver better or more then makes you look good when you've over achieved.

He's just being smart; not going to say 3-4 maybe in since if we get 2 the fans will kick off. If he says 1-2 and we get that or more we'll be satisfied he's done as quoted.

Simple psychology.

Fans kick of? lol what will we all do protest? They will be just moanin come after transfer window if we haven't spent as such and that moshri sits laughing at us. Myself included ;)

nah, he'd come in and immediately do well, then do something extremely stupid and instead of correcting stupid it would just exponentially metastize into a Drenthe like situtation.
I don't even think he would immediately do well. We essentially paid them to sell Benteke to Palace. Let's not also let them offload Balotelli.

Mate you talk consistent and absolute bubbles, could you just give it a rest for eight days, then if things haven't improved you are welcome to rant

Until this moment stop boring the arse off everyone with your negativity

1. You're not a mod.

2. There's an ignore button. Use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back