Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moores put little of his own money in apart from buying shares. The purchases of players were bank loans guaranteed by Moores.

And he didn't help himself to club money.

(Oh, and in response to someone else, we didn't break the world transfer fee. We broke the English to English clubs fee.)

This is like 12 Monkeys with time shifts to the dates of all previous transfer windows.
Im at the Martyn, McFadden & Kilbane window. Looks rosy

Mate,

I get what you're saying but - and as I've mentioned - that type of (vile phrase that it is) MARQUEE SIGNING is out of our hands but NOT out of our reach. And that's the annoying bit really.

100% there are offers/have been/still are offers on tables for what would be deemed a higher calibre of player.

And the funds are available for wages for these players also.

But, whether we like it or not, we're just perhaps NOT the biggest draw to that type of footballer....yet.

Genuinely feel it'll take one biggy for others to go '...Ok, there may be something going on there after all...'

But until then it's a slow-build and I trust those at the helm NOW than the ones previous. And you mention what's gone on so far....well TBH mate I'm WELL impressed with GUEYE, boss transfer that...BOLASIE could be a masterstroke and certainly adds something else. WILLIAMS has got a gob on him which justifies the fee alone for me because we haven't had a shouter for....well....ages...and the STEKKLER is as solid as yer like so far.

And these TX's have all been done rather quietly too. Which I also quite like.

It's all gonna be lovely Dude, I tells ya...

You my friend speak so much sense

Mate,

I get what you're saying but - and as I've mentioned - that type of (vile phrase that it is) MARQUEE SIGNING is out of our hands but NOT out of our reach. And that's the annoying bit really.

100% there are offers/have been/still are offers on tables for what would be deemed a higher calibre of player.

And the funds are available for wages for these players also.

But, whether we like it or not, we're just perhaps NOT the biggest draw to that type of footballer....yet.

Genuinely feel it'll take one biggy for others to go '...Ok, there may be something going on there after all...'

But until then it's a slow-build and I trust those at the helm NOW than the ones previous. And you mention what's gone on so far....well TBH mate I'm WELL impressed with GUEYE, boss transfer that...BOLASIE could be a masterstroke and certainly adds something else. WILLIAMS has got a gob on him which justifies the fee alone for me because we haven't had a shouter for....well....ages...and the STEKKLER is as solid as yer like so far.

And these TX's have all been done rather quietly too. Which I also quite like.

It's all gonna be lovely Dude, I tells ya...
Top post this. Realism and positivity coupled together makes for a happy Blue.
Things have happened for the good and other things are ongoing, but we've not got a clue who, what or when. This is the way it should be.
For those losing their heads read the above again, pick up your head give it a wobble and put it back on your shoulders. Things are moving forward positively, maybe not as quick as some dreamers want but it is still moving forwards and that's what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back