Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mate, whatever. We'll see in time if he will bring investment in or not. You ARE suggesting Moshiri has put no money in yet. In truth none of us know what precise source of funds (feasibly even a mix of Mosh and Sky dough) has made the payments so far or backed the firm bids we have made for our top targets.

But you 'absolutely believe' it's not Moshiri. Nuff said...

Fair enough mate, let's hope we start seeing evidence of actual investment rather than just the spending of club revenue.

Not too worried by the '1-2 additions' comment.

Honestly feel we aren't in as bad shape as we first thought. The manager can do his thing.

What had me worried was that I expected a bunch of clubs to spend crazy money and other than Man Utd and Man City none of them really did. The last 2 years sucked because everyone knew that with our talent we shouldn't be finishing 10-11th.

The bottom line is none of us knows diddly squat about possible transfers ; diddly squat about who we've approached ; diddly squat about what will happen in the forthcoming few years. All we do have are Moshiri's statement that he has provided funds and he want to build sustained success in the future. Sustained success implies more transfers in more than one window, in more than one year. I'm quite happy to see what transpires in the next few years, and to forgo incessant nitpicking into people who have been here less than a year.

What had me worried was that I expected a bunch of clubs to spend crazy money and other than Man Utd and Man City none of them really did. The last 2 years sucked because everyone knew that with our talent we shouldn't be finishing 10-11th.

10th oh for the dizzy heights of the top half of the table.

Allllllllrrrrrrrrriiiiigggghhhhtttttt!!!! Back to transfer talks and rumors! This is the transfer thread for the love of Gaz Baz! I'll start... Do you think Hart is signed by the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back