Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am quoting facts, yes. Our expenditure so far this summer does not exceed our income from the sale of Stones and the receipt of TV money. Getting knocked back by players does not constitute investment or expenditure.

Stones 47.5M

Stek - Undisclosed but thought to be around 750K
Williams 12
Gueye 7.1
Bolasie 28
Walsh 3
Koeman 5

I make that 55.85m and we are about to bring in another minimum 5 players including the current England goalkeeper, a 21M centre back, an offer down for around 15M for Perez and other targets are actively being pursued.

At what point do you not think, I will wait until the end of the window now and judge it then?

Edit: Add to that the paying of Martinez's contract to get rid of him.

So, anyone got Debbie Koeman's number?

Cqpd7fdW8AEKXKM.jpg

Stones 47.5M

Williams 12
Gueye 7.1
Bolasie 28
Walsh 3
Koeman 5

I make that 55.85m and we are about to bring in another minimum 5 players including the current England goalkeeper, a 21M centre back, an offer down for around 15M for Perez and other targets are actively being pursued.

At what point do you not think, I will wait until the end of the window now and judge it then?

Edit: Add to that the paying of Martinez's contract to get rid of him.
Throwing non-playing staff in there is not permissible by any normal yardstick concerning transfer window spending.

You may as well throw lawnmower spending in there too.

@Dymak is correct. We are almost £3M in credit this window.

Throwing non-playing staff in there is not permissible by any normal yardstick concerning transfer window spending.

You may as well throw lawnmower spending in there too.

@Dymak is correct. We are almost £3M in credit this window.

Depends what your agenda is I guess.

if you want to be negative, it's so easy to ignore the odd 10 million isn't it! lol

Stones 47.5M

Williams 12
Gueye 7.1
Bolasie 28
Walsh 3
Koeman 5

I'm quite happy to judge things at the end of the transfer window. That doesn't invalidate the fact that we have only spent club money so far, and we have yet to see any investment from Moshiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back