Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim....

How are Arsenal not a massive club?

They are the example of how to consistently underachieve. They have everything. Even have this daft London pull that most tittish footballers seem wooed by. Yet they lose every single important game they play. I think we should be challenging them. That should be the very least of our ambitions. Arsenal are a poor side, with a poor outdated inept manager, a weak mentality, an acceptance of failure, a soulless stadium, a list of ex players that reads more like an attendance sheet at the local rehab center, and as I've already said, are in terminal decline.

Haha fair enough, I must've just been lucky and seen his good games

Just going off what one of the lads who I work with has said mate - as he's a bid Sevilla fan (something to do with his favourite player as a kid playing for them).

I asked him last season why Kono never played and he just said that he's wildly inconsistent and the consensus was that Emery viewed him as not really being a team player (whether that meant in terms of work rate or if he was selfish on the ball)

Not close to top 10 in Europe. They are someone we need to start challenging. They are perennial failures.

In the last 13 years they have never finished outside the last 16 of the CL mate, 8 of those seasons saw them go out in the last 16 games - so basically at worst between the 9th and 16th best team in Europe by those standards

3 of those have been QF (so one of the best 8 teams), 1 SF - so one of the best 4 teams, and one final so one of the best 2 teams.

so 8 seasons on average the 12-13th best team in Europe, 3 seasons the 6-7th, 1 season the 3-4th, and one season the 2nd

Doing the math over the last 13 years Arsenal have been the 9-10th best team in Europe on average

So in Short mate you are utterly wrong :)

In the last 13 years they have never finished outside the last 16 of the CL mate, 8 of those seasons saw them go out in the last 16 games - so basically at worst between the 9th and 16th best team in Europe by those standards

3 of those have been QF (so one of the best 8 teams), 1 SF - so one of the best 4 teams, and one final so one of the best 2 teams.

so 8 seasons on average the 12-13th best team in Europe, 3 seasons the 6-7th, 1 season the 3-4th, and one season the 2nd

Doing the math over the last 13 years Arsenal have been the 9-10th best team in Europe on average

So in Short mate you are utterly wrong :)

In terms of making most of their potential as a club, they are the worst underachievers in europe. Their collective sum is exponentially less than the sum of their parts. I think they are a bit shambolic personally. Failures in short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back