Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash, you're rambling, go and have a little lie down, come back and summarise it for me please x
ok lol

sign boss players means good window. sign a couple means we havent improved the first 11, but have the squad.

And a net spend of 20 million on the type we bought is equal to what you expect from west brom or palace.

But there is more to it obviously lol

Someone tag me when we have signed Hart, Kone, Ziyech, Berardi, Gabbiadini, Rafael Silva, Gabriel Barbosa or some other sexy lingo signing.

All this hope then disappointment then back to hope again is giving me a headache in the testicles.

Obviously you never know what's going on behind the scenes but we don't seem to be strongly linked with a CM. Which seems strange given we were in for Witsel and then the Besic injury.

Obviously you never know what's going on behind the scenes but we don't seem to be strongly linked with a CM. Which seems strange given we were in for Witsel and then the Besic injury.
you answered your own question there, and wasted 7 seconds of my already mundane life....thx

Look no further than across Stanley Park to see what happens when you buy just so people can see you buying.

Its no use trying to keep up with the Jones's, it just goes pear shaped if you do.

This is a decent point. I'd rather keep our (alleged) 100 million in the bank for the next transfer window or two. Improve the squad at the minute, get into to top 6 by Christmas and take stock then to see if the right quality players are willing to come on board.

This is a decent point. I'd rather keep our (alleged) 100 million in the bank for the next transfer window or two. Improve the squad at the minute, get into to top 6 by Christmas and take stock then to see if the right quality players are willing to come on board.

I want to spent 150 million and be 16th at Xmas and then spend another 100 million to try and fix the problem

Doesn't work like that. I don't know one successful side who have done the bulk of their spending in the winter window. But obviously open to be told otherwise lol

No idea how accurate the £100 million shouts were by this point personally. We'll have to wait and see. Completely agree that its going to take success on the pitch before we can really utilise whatever money we have to maximum effect.

Very frustrating that we haven't managed to get the sort of players in we had started to expect, but Martinez put in a solid two years of damage and it could take that long to undo it and get to where we want to be.

I think we should make a statement and pay someone
£1 million pound a week. Over a 4-year contract that'll only be £208 million and Moshiri would still, according to Forbes, be worth over a billion.

What do you think?

Not being funny, whether true or not, do we have to keep saying that it is all Martinez's fault that x,y,z players never signed for us. We slagged off, and laughed our tits off at the RS for putting the blame on Rodgers for a defeat under Klopp.

Martinez is in the past, and good times are ahead hopefully, so let's just move on.

I think we should make a statement and pay someone
£1 million pound a week. Over a 4-year contract that'll only be £208 million and Moshiri would still, according to Forbes, be worth over a billion.

What do you think?
553508_367129306693543_646592956_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back