Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what koeman said yesterday i dont expect many signing this window. The way i read it he is saying we have tried but havent been able to get the players he wonts for a number of reason and so he wont waste the money instead he will go with what he has and look again during the windows over the next coupl of season.

So its try and get european qualification to convince players we are on the up.

There'll be a lot of heads falling off on here if this turns out to be true !

Top 6 is probably going to be difficult so hard why I'm saying top ten

He got top 6 with Southampton mate, that should be the benchmark for us minimum. Only two teams have a first 11 and squad depth far superior to us, the rest either have a better first 11 but no depth (arsenal, spurs), or a deep squad which isn't that good (rs)

We are 3 or so well made signings from being able to compete at top 4 (and better should the season mirror last in the league).

Yep, we might just have to sit out this window now, we haven't done to bad tbf but the lack of another keeper is a concern

We won't mate, we'll add at least another 3-4 in before it shuts, our problem seems in main to have been players taking to long and agents fishing for the best deals, as the deadline approaches things become simpler as time runs out for those strategies, will see another striker, cm, cb and probably another wide player coming in and wouldn't rule out Hart until the last.

From what koeman said yesterday i dont expect many signing this window. The way i read it he is saying we have tried but havent been able to get the players he wonts for a number of reason and so he wont waste the money instead he will go with what he has and look again during the windows over the next coupl of season.

So its try and get european qualification to convince players we are on the up.
That is the impression I have as well. Don't think he is playing mind games , believe genuinely he knows right now the chances of signing more are are quite low now. So the right back and the attacker left to go before we call it a day and at least have a slightly better squad, and Walsh spends the next 4 months identifying the players we need so we can sort them out in January.

Read the rest of my post... The points are the same.... But Spurs didn't put on a performance like that last year... And if they had we would have lost... Wba imploded last year when we won... They won't be doing that this year ...

Repeating it won't make it right. It's just some opinion you've come up with.

I was at all 4 games. We got the exact same points. Fact.

Last edited:
We won't mate, we'll add at least another 3-4 in before it shuts, our problem seems in main to have been players taking to long and agents fishing for the best deals, as the deadline approaches things become simpler as time runs out for those strategies, will see another striker, cm, cb and probably another wide player coming in and wouldn't rule out Hart until the last.

Woke up to this positive post.

Thanks for a great start to the day and I truly hope you are right.

Striker is a must and any upgrades down the middle would be a bonus especially at centre mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back