Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were supposed to have a 100 million investment and TV money. Why would we need to sell McCarthy to buy a striker? 2 weeks of Gibson and we'll be wishing for a McCarty. As for Davis and dowell. Maybe but in 3 or 4 years.

You can't have a huge squad, wage bill would be huge
We have James
Gibson
Clev
Barry
Gueye
Barkley
Davies

So if we want anither midfielder, then one got to be sold

Especially when one of those was only bought about 2 weeks ago LOL

Could argue easily that Willams has been brought ibn as Jags replacement over the next 2-3 seasons - to give us that veteran and experienced defender aas Jagialka likely hasn't much longer left at the top (and is one more serious injury away from being done thses days)

Barry - think a replacement for him has been high ont he list all summer, hence getting a lot of central midfielders we have been after.

Baines - is just Zat's fantasy land as he hates him, and blames him for Bobbies demise

Williams - good for another 3-4 seasons as never relied on his pace but more experience and that doesn't go as fast with age

I know. I read that Zatara post and thought I'd somehow been sucked through a wormhole or something into some parallel universe.

Can barely read through 2-3 pages in here with cup of tea in hand without feeling the rage. Chaps, ladies, children, aliens whatever gender or species you are, doesn't really matter. (Takes a deep breath) for the final time the window shuts Wednesday evening not today or last week or last month. So I ask politely will those who keep putting "but we haven't signed anyone, moshiri is a fraud, nothings changed etc..." wait until Thursday morning and we will take an objective look at this window and your rage can be measured. Ffs stop being so miserable, are those guilty really blues, I've stated already I have doubts.

I feel rage reading some of the nonsense on here.

I said all along to Esk. Three years. Not all one summer.

Anyway. Maybe a signing or two before the window shuts. I've not given up hope yet.

More rage for me - no doubt in response to more jarg postings on here...

I think we can all agree that it's been a poor transfer window.
Not one major target bought, and no back up plans, with only a couple more days to go.

I didnt say that. The discussion is about whether they are top class and top 4 players.

I'm losing exactly what you're trying to say amongst all the jarg you're posting.

We are supplementing players now this season. Any signings are new players.

We will be discarding some players next summer.

If not before. Kone, Naisse etc

So hush a little, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back