Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been put on here lads, but from RK's presser. At the end he gets asked about a keeper (not Hart specifically, he brings Hart up himself)

"We are looking for another goalkeeper, because we want three good goalkeepers.

"But Joe Hart is not a third or second goalkeeper, he needs to be a number one, and we do not need that.

"Maarten [Stekelenburg] is playing really well, and when the keeper is playing well you don't change it."

Called it.

Looking forward to replacing a team full of dross....great strategy.

I'm at a wedding in Poland at the moment and deeply saddened by the loss of one of our own passing away at Goodison today. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

If nothing else, us blues feel for each and one of own and that makes us great. RIP to the blue I never knew. I hope the team continues to make us as proud as I feel today. Transfers are irrelevant at a time like this. COYB's

It shouldnt take long to see if the Sissoko deal is true. This tweet is saying that his new club will be revealed tonight. Maybe our reported £30mill proposal has been accepted?

deal isn't done for us as of today, and west brom are offering him first team football every game, we aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back