Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like sissoko, have done for a few years now. A good player in a shambles of a club, always looks much better when he isn't in black and white.

Genuinely think if he came here he would be a great signing for us, although the price tag is probably above inflation which does make me question if he is worth that much .

Remember when Villa fans said Gueye was nothing special (And he wasn't really)?

I'd give Sissoko a chance on this basis tbh.

I think if we can get another top striker and a no10 in to rotate with Ross I'd call it a very promising window. If we could add another top CM to that as well I'd say we could have a good tilt at Euro places.

Remember when Villa fans said Gueye was nothing special (And he wasn't really)?

I'd give Sissoko a chance on this basis tbh.
Did they say that every third game Gueye couldn't give a rats? That's my problem with him. It seems that he only cares a small percentage of the time. Most people will have seen a lot of him in the Euros but he had huge motivation then. What happens if we aren't doing well and he's just not interested.

WDG1.webp
if that ends up been true,who do we reckon would be happy to come to us and be the 2nd/3rd choice keeper.

Eddie Joynson would.

England keeper. World dwarf games.

He'd be well up for it.

Well, when I say 'well up' I mean....y'know....to abarrrr there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back