Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yearh but he's now a number one and he's earned it mate. We don't need joe hart and thankfully we won't get him

We will see mate. 3 games against Spurs, Yeovil and WBA aren't gonna win me over so quickly. Hopefully he can make me eat my words.

He's different from anything we've got, and I think he's the kind of player Koeman would like. He doesn't really seem to get on with ponderous No.10s.

"Yes we are still working on that and if we don't sign any player before Wednesday then I will be a little bit disappointed," Koeman admitted, speaking to Sky Sports.

"It's difficult with the numbers of money teams are paying for players and with the Euros everybody was starting late.

"If you look at all the teams in the Premier League everybody needs maybe one or two or more players.

"That is a big example that maybe the most busy time will come in the last few days of this window."

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-koeman-wants-more-signings-before-august-31?

Early days, but third in the league, looking defensively solid (or a lot moreso), fitter and still have that craft going forward - just lacking a finishing touch at the moment, all the while with a new manager who is pretty much totally switching the style of play.

Only Everton fans could ignore all that and still whinge that we haven't signed somebody they signed on FIFA career mode.

"Yes we are still working on that and if we don't sign any player before Wednesday then I will be a little bit disappointed," Koeman admitted, speaking to Sky Sports.

"It's difficult with the numbers of money teams are paying for players and with the Euros everybody was starting late.

"If you look at all the teams in the Premier League everybody needs maybe one or two or more players.

"That is a big example that maybe the most busy time will come in the last few days of this window."

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-koeman-wants-more-signings-before-august-31?

So he wants more it's just getting them!

Stuff towards in RK's presser was embargoed until Sunday night at 10.30 as well - so I imagine there'll be a lot on transfers to come then.

Ask the Mosh to put his hands in his pockets them.
I would prefer if he kept his money rather than signing the wrong player.

We need a CM and a play maker. A play maker is no 1 requirement like it has been for a number of seasons because if we don't get one it could really hurt Rom's form since he needs players that can play him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back