Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more days you melts then you're slapped out of play for four joyous months.

You obsessive Geordies thinking you're the Wolf Of Wall Street on transfers are a stain on this club.

Thank f FIFA 17 comes out so you can barricade yourself in there for a while you shitheads.

I prefer PES 2017 chico and it is released in two weeks time. Think most blues prefer FIFA here.

There might still be legs in Abdennour signing for us, so in that case we would have both a Tunisian and Algerian in our ranks.

Interesting to see the emergence of so many Algerian players in particular - Mahrez, Brahimi, Slimani, Ghezzal, Feghouli.

We have not had anyone of North African descent play for us I don't think, though many players of French nationality have familial origin from there.

Off topic, but I find the Maghreb to be a beautiful and fascinating part of the world, culturally, historically, and politically.

Let's be honest, Algerians like Moroccans are on the whole unpleasant types who can't be trusted. It's a society and cultural problem they have where they are robbing little rats.
Holy [Poor language removed].
I tried it last year mate, it's better but still not as good as FIFA yet for me.
The way this is going you two are gonna search for hidden gems on sofifa that Everton should sign in January very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back