Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was premiership top scorer at swansea as well
He was brilliant for Swansea. Not just as a goal scorer but also his touch around the box. The only big target man in the league who has a touch better is Giroud.

I think him and Lukaku would be a formidable partnership. They compliment each others games and let's be honest we're a bit blunt when playing at home or when teams pack men behind the ball.

Tbf bony got a excellent scoring record, knows the premiership. The only concern is the lack of games in the last two seasons. Will he be ready fitness wise? But will he want to play second fiddle to lukaku?

I've not seen any of our games live so far this season, so have had to rely on highlights and match reports. However, it seems clear that a great many things have changed since last year, among them fitness, clarity, direction, purpose, the imposition of high expectations, and the removal of excuses. Demand has replaced indulgence.
We obviously need new players, but the above factors have been imposed on what is largely last year's squad, suggesting what was clear to many, that the players were there, but the architecture was lacking. I think we need more guile and drive, and more ruthlessness and efficiency. I don't care who comes in to provide those qualitites, how much they cost, or whether I've heard of them or not.
As for people criticising Saturday's result as fortunate, that is exactly the kind of fortune that trophy-winning teams earn. It may appear a fluke that Baines' penalty went in, and a narrow escape that Walters fluffed his chance, but, at a very important level, that's not the case at all. Only top teams teams get lucky.
Who said the result was fortunate, the penalty was fortunate, the result should have been 4-1.

Tbf bony got a excellent scoring record, knows the premiership. The only concern is the lack of games in the last two seasons. Will he be ready fitness wise? But will he want to play second fiddle to lukaku?
Does he need to be?

As for 2nd fiddle. Koeman likes to work the team hard which will require using the squad. Lukaku will probably play every game but he doesn't have to play every minute and there's probably 20 games were I would choose to play 4-4-2 with Gueye and Barkley in midfield and give Barry a rest.

Also next season Rom might be gone.

Does he need to be?

As for 2nd fiddle. Koeman likes to work the team hard which will require using the squad. Lukaku will probably play every game but he doesn't have to play every minute and there's probably 20 games were I would choose to play 4-4-2 with Gueye and Barkley in midfield and give Barry a rest.
Gueye and Barkley and midfield, and 2 out of Bony, Lukaku and Arouna up top?

This will defo end amazingly well.

I would prefer a bony over a risk like the Italian where linked with. This Brahimi fella is top draw so let's hope we are seriously in for him. Koeman does want 4 centre half's but maybe he will hold out until January. We are in for Sissoko also so should be an interesting couple of days.

He was brilliant for Swansea. Not just as a goal scorer but also his touch around the box. The only big target man in the league who has a touch better is Giroud.

I think him and Lukaku would be a formidable partnership. They compliment each others games and let's be honest we're a bit blunt when playing at home or when teams pack men behind the ball.
Zlatans touch isn't bad....

So the players availables are
Sissoko
Bony

Both players can go if the price is right

Maybe kone is available but depend on fee and is Sunderland can find replacements?

These three would cost around 75 million

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back