Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

With Kone sucking up to the Sunderland fans the other day on Twitter I think we've missed out imo.

The Sunderland fans were not buying that, they have said that his team runs it, not him.

Plus they all think he's off after Moyes' comments at the weekend because the board want the money. Think if we upped our offer slightly he will be ours.

Those 3 players would be fantastic acquisitions and make us so much stronger

Yep

Sissoko is great at running with the ball and is strong, would be best in a cm position next to Gueye

Bony great scoring record and would put pressure on lukaku

Kone is a beast in the air and would be great at set pieces at both ends

Kone is not looking good,but Moyes can play poker very well. He learnt from the master in kenwright and knows how we work.

Sissoko wants out but is over price and won't be short of offers? Will Newcastle buckle on the price?

Surprised no bids been accepted for bony yet when their is a lack of goalscorer for sale?

And Kone and Lukaku will do the chasing down and all that for minus two so there's also that.
I wouldn't play Kone and Lukaku. I would play Bony and Lukaku.

As for chasing down. In games where the opposition defend deep our forwards don't do a lot of pressing and closing down. Those teams generally don't play much from the back which limits the need to have forwards who do a lot of pressing. A token effort is all that is needed and players that can win the 2nd ball and hold on to it in midfield.

I wouldn't play Kone and Lukaku. I would play Bony and Lukaku.

As for chasing down. In games where the opposition defend deep our forwards don't do a lot of pressing and closing down. Those teams generally don't play much from the back which limits the need to have forwards who do a lot of pressing. A token effort is all that is needed and players that can win the 2nd ball and hold on to it in midfield.
Bony chases down anything even less than Lukaku, is what I meant.

Unless Koeman turns him into some sort of machine overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back