Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilshere, leave him where he is.

The supposed pro footballer smokes, say's it all.

I don't mind smokers by the way, just not pro footballers who smoke, just pointing that out before anyone takes the knock.
It was something players could get away with in the past but not any more. It's probably the reason Rooney has lost so much of his athletic ability at such a young age.

Plain as a pikestaff what's happening now. We have to shift players out again to allow incoming.

If there's to be new players signed you'll see players like McCarthy and Cleverley or Lennon shipped out to make it happen.

If not of that happens we'll likely see one more in...probably a striker to help Lukaku out.

Plain as a pikestaff what's happening now. We have to shift players out again to allow incoming.

If there's to be new players signed you'll see players like McCarthy and Cleverley or Lennon shipped out to make it happen.

If not of that happens we'll likely see one more in...probably a striker to help Lukaku out.
Yep. I think we will struggle to get one decent player over the line and the only teams I can see loaning to us are City and Utd.

You'd be a second hand car salesman's dream mate.

Esk has thrown round mourinho, witsel, caravlho and a host of others and so far he's not got anything correct. Now he's telling us 1 or 2 signings in, wow, couldn't predict that must have the inside track!
He got Koeman correct and given the situation about Mourinho, I'd rather believe The Esk's information than the complete denial of a few of our other members, who I don't know at all.

Same goes for Witsel really. We were interested, fee agreed, personal terms agreed, but tgen goalposts were moved at the last second. I know that's only by hearsay and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I for one choose to believe The Esk.

I would like to hope that is down to squad numbers rather than necessity to lower the costs.

funny that our major struggle could end up being nobody wants to sign our players rather than failure to convince enough new players to come here. But taking into account Niasse/Mcgeady/kone/lennon are all expendable right now and we wouldn't bat an eye lid that they have gone. Especially Lennon, don't know about anyone else but he hasn't crossed my mind so far this season bar when he scored in the league cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back