Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or think of it this way - players who hAve regularly played in the Champions League for the last few seasons dont want to sign for a Club that has finished 11th the last two seasons.
Maybe.... The spending of the exact amount of the stones money tells a different story however.

This place is going to be very unsavory tomorrow.

I wish Everton would surprise us all with a couple good deals but I have a horrible feeling it's going to be no new signings tomorrow.

Stay calm, we are all in this together.

Twitter os wrecking my head but I can't stay off it. Quick summary of tonight's drama...

@GungaChief changes his profile photo to the Daily Express sport logo and tweets that Brahimi is booked in for a medical with fee agreed, citing Paul Joyce as source.

Literally minutes later, FreelanceFoz (according to his Biog, a freelance journalist who covers mostly boxing) tweets very similar information passing it off as his own - as he always does.

An hour later, Algerian sites are writing articles stating the Brahimi is going to Everton and has a medical - quoting as their source? You've guessed it, "English journalist Elliot Foster (AKA Freelance Foz).

Next, Everton fan sites publish stories stating that Brahimi deal is close and medical is booked - quoting Algerians sites as sources (the same ones who have quoted Freelance Foz as their source).

AAAAAGGGGHHH

BUT - in the meantime, one genuine Algerian person - @hanine_____ is absolutely adamant - independently of Freelance Foz and for several days - that Brahimi is coming to Everton. He's the only reason I think there might be anything in it. He has previously broken news on other Algerial players - Slimani and Bentaleb for example.

All paid for by John Stones ATM, with change left over...

The next 24 hours are critical, we at least need a striker and CM in my eyes as a minimum

Agree, currently we have Kone as our backup to Rom, the only sub I've seen at Goodison which sends everyone silent.

World class keeper signing for a mid table team with no European football and restricted on wages. Don't be such a silly billy.
We could have got a keeper in in addition to Stek though, no one thought we were going to sign Neuer or anything. His point is valid, we needed/need a first string keeper and forward we have (so far) got a second string keeper (who is playing very well currently) and Kone.

If kenwright was aware that moshiri was not going to provide a war chest as such the question then needs to be asked why did he sell to him? I suspect we have been in for players but it sure does look like sell to buy at this point. Was kenwright duped?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:bye:

Twitter os wrecking my head but I can't stay off it. Quick summary of tonight's drama...

@GungaChief changes his profile photo to the Daily Express sport logo and tweets that Brahimi is booked in for a medical with fee agreed, citing Paul Joyce as source.

Literally minutes later, FreelanceFoz (according to his Biog, a freelance journalist who covers mostly boxing) tweets very similar information passing it off as his own - as he always does.

An hour later, Algerian sites are writing articles stating the Brahimi is going to Everton and has a medical - quoting as their source? You've guessed it, "English journalist Elliot Foster (AKA Freelance Foz).

Next, Everton fan sites publish stories stating that Brahimi deal is close and medical is booked - quoting Algerians sites as sources (the same ones who have quoted Freelance Foz as their source).

AAAAAGGGGHHH

BUT - in the meantime, one genuine Algerian person - @hanine_____ is absolutely adamant - independently of Freelance Foz and for several days - that Brahimi is coming to Everton. He's the only reason I think there might be anything in it. He has previously broken news on other Algerial players - Slimani and Bentaleb for example.

And the esk said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back