Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're obsessed with how much we spend. Let's judge on how we're improving and for certain there will be new faces tomorrow. Again if they improve us great - who cares how much they cost. Think Guaye and what a steal that was.

Why are you so convinced we will sign someone? We have had a whole window to sort this out, we are now down go the last 24 hours...

We're obsessed with how much we spend. Let's judge on how we're improving and for certain there will be new faces tomorrow. Again if they improve us great - who cares how much they cost. Think Guaye and what a steal that was.

Its not obsession. History in the premiership will generally tell you top players will cost money so generally the teams that spend the most will finish higher up the table. With the very rare exception like last year. It will be back to normal this year. Our spend will leave us top 10 ish

If we have tons of money, why are we waiting until tomorrow to get our business done?

Just a thought, and I would imagine I'll get a few responses.

Obvs sky want us all to wait so they get their big deadline day. Also offers on the table might be refused in case they are trumped, but last minute get accepted.

Just seems strange that everything happens in the last hour.

It's not all about money spent but to improve a squad you normally have to spend a bit or sell a player like Pogba or Bale.

We haven't done that, this squad still has some serious issue but what would I know am just a fan on a forum.

Twitter os wrecking my head but I can't stay off it. Quick summary of tonight's drama...

@GungaChief changes his profile photo to the Daily Express sport logo and tweets that Brahimi is booked in for a medical with fee agreed, citing Paul Joyce as source.

Literally minutes later, FreelanceFoz (according to his Biog, a freelance journalist who covers mostly boxing) tweets very similar information passing it off as his own - as he always does.

An hour later, Algerian sites are writing articles stating the Brahimi is going to Everton and has a medical - quoting as their source? You've guessed it, "English journalist Elliot Foster (AKA Freelance Foz).

Next, Everton fan sites publish stories stating that Brahimi deal is close and medical is booked - quoting Algerians sites as sources (the same ones who have quoted Freelance Foz as their source).

AAAAAGGGGHHH

BUT - in the meantime, one genuine Algerian person - @hanine_____ is absolutely adamant - independently of Freelance Foz and for several days - that Brahimi is coming to Everton. He's the only reason I think there might be anything in it. He has previously broken news on other Algerial players - Slimani and Bentaleb for example.

Good stuff, stick with it!

Why are you so convinced we will sign someone? We have had a whole window to sort this out, we are now down go the last 24 hours...

This is the sort of thing which makes me laugh....have you never witnessed a deadline day? deals get done right up to midnight! have you been in a coma for the last 10 years or something mate? lol

If kenwright was aware that moshiri was not going to provide a war chest as such the question then needs to be asked why did he sell to him? I suspect we have been in for players but it sure does look like sell to buy at this point. Was kenwright duped?

Er...huge progress made on a new stadium; of much more long-term importance to the club than signing Southampton's second choice RB or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back