Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same every year with lots of teams, don't know why but stuff always happens on deadline day.

I reckon we'll all be reletively happy this time tomorrow night, nothing massive but some smart business done.

If we have tons of money, why are we waiting until tomorrow to get our business done?

Just a thought, and I would imagine I'll get a few responses.

Obvs sky want us all to wait so they get their big deadline day. Also offers on the table might be refused in case they are trumped, but last minute get accepted.

Just seems strange that everything happens in the last hour.
think you have answered your own question there, chief.

Its not obsession. History in the premiership will generally tell you top players will cost money so generally the teams that spend the most will finish higher up the table. With the very rare exception like last year. It will be back to normal this year. Our spend will leave us top 10 ish
Remember reading somewhere (Numbers Game?) that the strongest correlation to league finish is the wage bill not transfer spending.

I've got a bad feeling about this.....

Top and bottom chaps is that we've struggled all summer to attract the type of players we need

Tomorrows business:

Ins:
Brahimi - 30 mill
Witsell - 20 mill
Gabbiadini - 19 mill
Bony - 15 mill
Whilshire on loan

Spend: 84 mill

Outs:
Mcgeady - 3 mill
Niasse - 6 mill
McCarthy - 12 mill
Kone - 3 mill

Outs: 24 mill

Net: 60 mill

*turns off football manager and throws laptop out of window*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back