Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So again as you asked another poster a few months ago.

Any evidence of this interest?

Think everyone called bobby's sacking and I'm sure you changed your stance on koeman a few times!

Dof yeah OK just a shame you didn't at any point call the right name even though you did suggest a few!

But anyway "he is ours" and "Friday".

giphy.gif

Alternative way of putting that: "We've been guilty of hyping up this takeover and its ability to change the rules of the game for us. It's all a bit embarrassing.

Anyway, as you were lads."

Has it changed nothing for us then David?

How is it 'embarrassing'?

Ahhh, of course, you were content with Bill & Roberto weren't you Dave?

;)

I think we all know
I can't believe the two things we really really needed this summer we havnt got. We should have broke the bank for a world class keeper an striker. If the money's there, it should have been used.
I think we all know it isn't that easy, no CL makes it so difficult in getting the better players

Alternative way of putting that: "We've been guilty of hyping up this takeover and its ability to change the rules of the game for us. It's all a bit embarrassing.

Anyway, as you were lads."

Not we, it's been well documented in the media that we would be spending big and investment would be made to the squad.
Media, journalists respected posters on varying forums and surely they would have had word from the club about our ambitions under the new owner.

So we believed the hype, I'm going to say something really controversial, even though we were going backwards with Martinez world live to see what he would have done in this window.
I believe we'd be happier than we are now.

So again as you asked another poster a few months ago.

Any evidence of this interest?

Think everyone called bobby's sacking and I'm sure you changed your stance on koeman a few times!

Dof yeah OK just a shame you didn't at any point call the right name even though you did suggest a few!

But anyway "he is ours" and "Friday".

Freelance fozzy?

Can we get a bot to remind people of this? We haven't won a trophy in my lifetime, I've never seen us win a trophy and I'm 20. Yes we all hold Everton in the highest regard in world football but shockingly not everyone else does. People need to take their blue tinted glasses off and realise we haven't been a big club since what? the 80's? We have just finished 11th twice and yet people expect world class players to flock to us because we're Everton? People need a reality check on here.
Is right son, and can I have an invite to your 21st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back