Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that's not true. I'm not saying that we don't have the money or the will, it's just not happening. If we were in serious talks with five clubs don't you think that various media would have got wind of this ? And even if we do have that many targets that we're still in for, some of them won't come off, for the same kind of reasons that various other transfers haven't worked out for us this summer. If we bring in two genuine targets tomorrow that would be a great result, and that's about the best you can hope for any transfer deadline day.

Koeman doesnt strike me as the type to just give up mate.

The EVERTON RUMOUR TWITTER FLOWCHART explained...

#SwallowTheCrapThenPassItON

giphy.gif

Not having a go mate, but you have been wrong before like...
Not a matter of me being right or wrong mate. All I'm doing is asking others to compare what was claimed earlier this summer to what's on offer now.

I said from the off that the owners have done nothing but fan the flames of this by failing to decisively tell us what objectives they were setting and what pace they were travelling at. It's encouraged others - well meaning, no doubt - to fill that vacuum and run with an overly optimistic narrative that's been destroyed with each passing week of this window.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back