Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
In less than thirty hours, our semi-annual nightmare will be over.

This is almost as bad as the NFL draft. At least that only happens once a year. Similar levels of fume and fantasy.

Perhaps they should put a camera on our jugadors as they watch their self imagined agent-fueled prospects slip from 50 million and a trip to the Nou Camp or Old Trafford to 7.5 and a ticket to Stoke. (just look up 'brady quinn draft day' for an example of what I mean)

Back to your Google translators. See you Thursday. Be safe out there.

Their latest tweet is much better.

Fist bump to Goat. Outstanding.

Youve gone early David, sad to see.

I get what Dave means to a point because I for one am still perturbed by the MOSH not coming out within a matter of weeks to offer us all a highly detailed explanation of all his intentions in relation to pushing the club on & forward. It's a shame too...because I was right on-board until abarrr 5 days passed and when we hadn't been furnished with the in's & out's of - so to speak - the blue cats arse, well, I lost interest then really, y'know, when we hadn't been told everything about everything...

Because that's what all owners of clubs do isn't it...they tell EVERYTHING, all objectives become open....within hours.

* Yes.

* He has gone early hasn't he...

I reckon it'll all be luvvverly tomorrow.

The bed wetters have the advantage at this moment in time, they are surrounding the excuse makers and will soon have them trapped in.

They need a signing and soon to create some space.

Where does that put those people who are content with the business we have already done?

cover_large.jpg

FIFA's out mate, they're all playing this.

Not being 'down with the kids'.....may I ask - is that actually a thing?

We're effectively at half time with a big second half coming up. The excuse makers need a big rally at HT now. Could be anybody's game.

Exactly Andy, they hoped for an early goal but it never came. Now they have to weather the storm and hope for a late goal because the pressure from the bed wetters will be unreal.

First rule of journalism cover all bases

Say it's on then say it's off then make up some bull about there being s difficulty in the negotiation process then say it's back on again then say it's off then say I told you so whatever the outcome is

Not a matter of me being right or wrong mate. All I'm doing is asking others to compare what was claimed earlier this summer to what's on offer now.

I said from the off that the owners have done nothing but fan the flames of this by failing to decisively tell us what objectives they were setting and what pace they were travelling at. It's encouraged others - well meaning, no doubt - to fill that vacuum and run with an overly optimistic narrative that's been destroyed with each passing week of this window.

There's a day left though. I can't understand why people have given up already. Wait a day. If nothing happens then, by all means ask the questions you're asking now. There's still a whole day left though. Traditionally the busiest transfer day of all. We've done plenty of business on the last day ourselves. I just think that y'all should give the doom and gloom a rest until you know for sure what our final squad looks like.

I doubt anyone of the journalists are any the wiser.
We could end tomorrow with Gabbiadini, L.Kone and Brahimi in our squad or just as likely sign no one.

The next 24 hours will be chaos.

It is hard to tell.

It will always be chaos in here, but I have a feeling it will be a quiet day tomorrow in the real world.

I've come to no conclusions on the window yet, nor on the Moshiri ownership.

I'm merely putting forward a view that the much vaunted break with the past has yet to manifest itself.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-transfer-thread-2016.81190/page-4320#post-4833449

Well, we're assured that the Stones deal makes sure wages wont be the issue.

In terms of squad room: I make it 6 gone or gone out on loan and 4 have come in. So we have space without selling any more squad players.

I've made my mind up already on this transfer window: it's exactly the same model being applied pre-Moshiri.

Mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back