Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a matter of me being right or wrong mate. All I'm doing is asking others to compare what was claimed earlier this summer to what's on offer now.

I said from the off that the owners have done nothing but fan the flames of this by failing to decisively tell us what objectives they were setting and what pace they were travelling at. It's encouraged others - well meaningly, no doubt - to fill that vacuum and run with an overly optimistic narrative that's been destroyed with each passing week of this window.

Youve gone early David, sad to see.

a lot of the squad away on international duties.......... a lot of managerial/players playing golf in Cheshire........ makes sense.... no F****r at the farm.

cover_large.jpg

FIFA's out mate, they're all playing this.

latest from a (half reliable - he was spot on on Bolasie anyway) British journo on Brahimi is that we're still trying to agree a fee.

watch. this. space.

The bed wetters have the advantage at this moment in time, they are surrounding the excuse makers and will soon have them trapped in.

They need a signing and soon to create some space.

We're effectively at half time with a big second half coming up. The excuse makers need a big rally at HT now. Could be anybody's game.

Yacine Brahimi seems the most likely at this stage. I know very little about him is he likely to help take us to the next level ?

Why are we collecting so many wingers ? We need a striker !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back