Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Read the edit version (had a rooney slip of the thumb)

I understand the (edited) point but if Esk could put a stage on when he's getting information I.e enquiry made or contract offered it would point the finger at specifics such as our clubs image or more towards the terms were offering and our wage structure.

I genuinely believe we have been in for the best but would be massively frustrated if it's to appease the fans and make it look like they're trying for bigger things than they really intend.

Whatever is going on, it just reinforces to me my belief that competing on the field will be Mr Moshiri's weak point. He is going to be amazing for us off field.
Been an average at best transfer window, and whatever happens tomorrow bar a surprise statement signing which has a Buckley's chance of happening, we won't be competing for titles any time soon if transfer windows like these keep happening.

I reckon this is spot on and probably mirrors most of the fanbases feelings

Need some ace players in.

Whatever is going on, it just reinforces to me my belief that competing on the field will be Mr Moshiri's weak point. He is going to be amazing for us off field.
Been an average at best transfer window, and whatever happens tomorrow bar a surprise statement signing which has a Buckley's chance of happening, we won't be competing for titles any time soon if transfer windows like these keep happening.

Are you saying that if we don't sign any more quality players this transfer window, and also we don't sign quality players in all future transfer windows, then we will struggle to compete for championships? That's a great point. I agree completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back