Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the (edited) point but if Esk could put a stage on when he's getting information I.e enquiry made or contract offered it would point the finger at specifics such as our clubs image or more towards the terms were offering and our wage structure.

I genuinely believe we have been in for the best but would be massively frustrated if it's to appease the fans and make it look like they're trying for bigger things than they really intend.

Wasn't really what you were implying when asking if his sources were via chinese whispers or club planted moles etc.
Anyway, a few signings and we might all feel a bit better.

We would be a laughing stock that needs investigating if he goes there.
Not really mate......... maybe he wasn't on our list and it was just jarg journos. I'd like to think we are stabling a ship....... getting to January.....and then letting players see where we are and what our intention is...............then BOOOOOMMMMMM.......THE REAL WAR CHEST OPENS............ I will put the KETAMINE down now lol

Not really mate......... maybe he wasn't on our list and it was just jarg journos. I'd like to think we are stabling a ship....... getting to January.....and then letting players see where we are and what our intention is...............then BOOOOOMMMMMM.......THE REAL WAR CHEST OPENS............ I will put the KETAMINE down now lol
Numerous well respected ITK posters on different forums had it as a done deal practically mate. Nothing to do with journos. For it to fall through for whatever reason and to see him sign at WBA, should that miracle eventuate, will be humiliating.

Change your avatar.... cos my owl avatar........ looks like he is about to take a dump on your avatars head..........and your avatar...looks like he knows it's coming lol
lollollol
Beaker would enjoy that.

Most accurate thing posted in this thread so far too ;)

You know what people don't understand? We're not just going to buy players for the sake of buying them. We have third, fourth and even fifth targets probably, but if we can't get any of those right now then we're not going to buy any player who plays that position. The manager said it'll take two years to sort this team out and turn us into genuine title contenders and I trust him. I'd rather wait a year and spend 30 mil on a player that we want than spend 20 mil on someone we don't want right now only to buy someone else again next year.

As for @The Esk, he's not in charge of transfers and he only passes on what he's been given. All the players he mentioned (Witsel, Mata, Carvalho, etc.) were probably our primary targets. It's a shame we didn't get them but I think it's ridiculous to call someone who's only passing on info with good heart a liar.

This team will almost certainly finish in the European spots. We'll be much more attractive to players. We're rich now but patience is still important.

Numerous well respected ITK posters on different forums had it as a done deal practically mate. Nothing to do with journos. For it to fall through for whatever reason and to see him sign at WBA, should that miracle eventuate, will be humiliating.
Don't think they have the money TBH...Pullis in his post match press conference said..... we were miles apart.

Don't think they have the money TBH...Pullis in his post match press conference said..... we were miles apart.
Well they offered £21m? Not nearly enough. Clearly the player is for sale. He was meant to be one of our main targets, so why have we failed in signing him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back