Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunderland spending big on N'Dong today, more than 13 million.

Pretty much tells you that we are signing Kone then. no way have they got that amount of money unless they have a big incoming at the same time.
N'Dong is their alternative to Iborra mate, who sacked them off at the last minute when he was due to sign last week from Sevilla.

Sakho joining them would be the only one that slightly indicated Kone would be on the move, I'd have thought.

It's all about the fanfare people! We've had a deal agreed for a couple of days now but it hasn't been announced yet. All so we can do the best on Jim white day!!

I think we'll a striker and a midfielder will be our two priorities today mate - whether that will be a playmaker (Brahimi) that then allows us the option to move Ross deeper in certain games, or a central player (e.g. Sissoko) which provides some more pace and power to the side. Heck, maybe even both, but I think it's doubtful.

I think we'll be looking for a GK and again may well get one in. Defensively, I'm not sure. Sakho to Liverpool - if that's a goer - could mean something, but I do think Kone is staying at Sunderland.

So unless we get that deal for Martina done - which doesn't look likely due to that injury to Cedric - I reckon we may leave that until January - and given the form of Holgate and Williams now being fully fit, I don't see it as a huge problem.

I desperately hope that you are right about a striker and midfielder - we are very weak in those areas.

I think we'll a striker and a midfielder will be our two priorities today mate - whether that will be a playmaker (Brahimi) that then allows us the option to move Ross deeper in certain games, or a central player (e.g. Sissoko) which provides some more pace and power to the side. Heck, maybe even both, but I think it's doubtful.

I think we'll be looking for a GK and again may well get one in. Defensively, I'm not sure. Sakho to Liverpool - if that's a goer - could mean something, but I do think Kone is staying at Sunderland.

So unless we get that deal for Martina done - which doesn't look likely due to that injury to Cedric - I reckon we may leave that until January - and given the form of Holgate and Williams now being fully fit, I don't see it as a huge problem.

Pleased to see your busy this morning with a productive post quota. One can only hope that the club has noted and are ready to swoop for a partner to contract dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back