Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you joining team pampers?

Put me in that group too. I just ain't cool enough to sit back and not worry about having no back up forward in the most competitive and physical league in the world on deadline day. Hope you not going to be complaining now if we get nobody in. Wouldnt be good for all yer cool "bedwetters calling gang" to see ye moaning if lukaku gets a hammie and is out for 5 weeks and we have kone up front at analfield ;) ;)

chill out lads its all in the pipeline

Cue SkySports reporting Everton's deals are stuck in the pipeline due to Putin wanting to cut all pipelines to the rest of Europe.

War is coming guys. Question is, is it putin and Russia or Evertonians and GOT.

We're definitely going to sign a striker.
A first team striker, or another 17yo?

Mate I'm optimistic but if come 6 bells later we haven't signed anyone and it doesn't look it I'm guna fume like fume of all fumes!
Im optimistic too, but all our targets and possible targets are moving on.

I wish we would have signed Mario Gomez on a 2 year deal. Knows where the goal is, experianced and probably wouldnt mind playing second fiddle to Rom this late in his carrer. But no.. Freaking Wolfsburg nabbing players I want at Everton, again.

I'm starting to get worried. Not because we aren't signing anyone, I expected that but rather because of the business other teams are doing.

We could struggle to get top half next season. If Rom gets injured we might be in a relegation battle.

Any chance of banning the word "if we don't get blah blah in today then!!!" ffs today's when 90% of transfers get done. Don't like it myself but it is what it is and probably down to some bizarre contract with sky. Way to much negative lads, linked to players "they are all cack", "not linked to players then the club is inept", players we are not even in for going elsewhere and this place erupts. Seriously logging in to this forum should come with a health warning. Christ sake 30+ pages on Wilshere and we haven't even shown the slightest interest in him. Judge in the morning everyone and just watch the spaces today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back