Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man without a doubt we probably could have matched it or bettered. But let's say he's gone from 120k a week down to even 80-90k, no way would we break our own wage structure for him
Our wage structure is much more than it once was, Witzel and Koulibaly were both going to be on more than 100k.

Koeman doesn't want Bony, that's why he's not signed, same as Hart, but if we don't get a striker in then it's a mistake not to get Bony.

I wouldn't mind Sissoko. He's a bit of a disgrace for going missing for most of the season for Newcastle, but there's definitely a good player there and Koeman could be the man to give him a kick up the hoop.

Gabbiandi on new contract? Swap with brahimi
Don't think any player will be signing a new contract today tbh, maybe tomorrow. But i would take that with a pinch of salt considering they were happy to sell / swap him so a new contract would be the opposite of what napoli really want.

because @ijjysmith is too lazy

http://Shani Tarashaj has joined Eintracht Frankfurt on loan until the end of the season.

Shani Tarashaj has joined Eintracht Frankfurt on loan until the end of the season.

The 21-year-old forward will spend the 2016/17 campaign with Niko Kovac’s Bundesliga outfit after a full pre-season with the Blues.

Tarashaj signed a four-and-a-half-year deal with the Toffees in January, before being loaned to Grasshopper Club Zurich - the club from whom he was signed - for the remainder of the term.

His form earned him a full international call-up, with the youngster making one appearance for Switzerland at Euro 2016.

Tarashaj will now meet up with Frankfurt, who began their league season with a 1-0 home victory Schalke 04 last weekend.

He becomes the Blues' fifth loaned-out player this month following Conor Grant, Russell Griffiths, Luke Garbutt and Brendan Galloway agreeing temporary moves to Ipswich Town, Cheltenham Town, Wigan Athletic and West Bromwich Albion respectively.
FWIW I went to watch Cheltenham Town last Saturday and Russell Griffiths had a good solid game, could be a good one for the future.

Chilled.

tumblr_inline_nzfvnusBGd1qmejg1_500.gif

Toff don't be wrong about things, it's not a good look.

I love Ross, but he is not doing the Mata/Silva type job of linking the play all together in the final third. He may do it in the future, but he is not now. Hell even a second striker to link the play would be an improvement over our slightly brainless speed merchants and our still hesitant young toffee.

Somebody tell me Gabbo is an intelligent second striker that links up the attack and does through balls.

I'm not saying he is mate but Koeman may be thinking of playing a way where he wants more creativity to come from deep, rather than just in and around the area. I'm just putting it out there.

Our reporter Tim Thornton has been speaking to the Hullowner, who has told him they have agreed a fee for an overseas striker.

However, the deal is not simple so we will have to see whether it happens or not.

Good example of sky sports are crap. The above quote, possibly signing a player, going to be complicated, no allude to who it may be.

Anything to get you to tune in and watch to see if overseas player signs for your club or not

YES! first relegation shout of the day
If Rom gets injured.

We have Utd, City, Chelsea Arsenal as the top 4
Liverpool and Spurs in Europe
We are in among Stoke, Leicester, West Ham and Palace for top half. With the business Leicester, Stoke and Palace are looking to do I think we will struggle to to finish above them. That's the top 10.

It doesn't take much for a team around 10th to drop into a relegation fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back