Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
sissoko kone gabbiadani, martina will be good business today i reckon.

Berihimi seems to be a fantasy story, and can't see any others coming in tbh, not many available now with bony and the like off the table

I'm starting to get worried. Not because we aren't signing anyone, I expected that but rather because of the business other teams are doing.

We could struggle to get top half next season. If Rom gets injured we might be in a relegation battle.
LOL. This is a wind up right?

I'm starting to get worried. Not because we aren't signing anyone, I expected that but rather because of the business other teams are doing.

We could struggle to get top half next season. If Rom gets injured we might be in a relegation battle.
Starting to get worried lol you have been on the edge for weeks

apart from getting 7 points so far in spite of lukaku? Hell we won against the baggies and all he had to do was stand there and look like a threat without really having to score to win us the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back