Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't get Gabbiadini in and Bony goes to Stoke then that is a fail by Koeman and Walsh, if Lukaku gets injuried we are exposed bigtime.
Even if he ist injured. Rom cannot play every game like he did last season. He was all tired out by christmas, and we were so lucky he didnt get injured. That guy is made of some high-end belgian meat, if I had to play that much football, Id still be injured november last year.

Bony at Stoke so thats off too.

....perhaps RK never wanted him, perhaps it was never on.

Nobody is pushing for another striker option more than me but with Kone it has to be him or Lukaku. One would spend lots of time on the bench. I think RK wants more versatility, somebody who can play off the striker as well as providing cover option.

If Rom gets injured.

We have Utd, City, Chelsea Arsenal as the top 4
Liverpool and Spurs in Europe
We are in among Stoke, Leicester, West Ham and Palace for top half. With the business Leicester, Stoke and Palace are looking to do I think we will struggle to to finish above them. That's the top 10.

It doesn't take much for a team around 10th to drop into a relegation fight.

That's the spirit!

Berahinho anyone? Think he would be a good addition. He's got pace and is a good finisher. He would offer us something fresh and different

I'm starting to get worried. Not because we aren't signing anyone, I expected that but rather because of the business other teams are doing.

We could struggle to get top half next season. If Rom gets injured we might be in a relegation battle.

....if you're suggesting a struggle next season then we could be in a mess this one.

Be disappointed if we miss out on Bony especially when we need another striker. I do have a feeling we will sign a few players today though.

If Rom gets injured.

We have Utd, City, Chelsea Arsenal as the top 4
Liverpool and Spurs in Europe
We are in among Stoke, Leicester, West Ham and Palace for top half. With the business Leicester, Stoke and Palace are looking to do I think we will struggle to to finish above them. That's the top 10.

It doesn't take much for a team around 10th to drop into a relegation fight.

I think Palace will be relegation contenders. Joke of a manager.

Berahinho anyone? Think he would be a good addition. He's got pace and is a good finisher. He would offer us something fresh and different
to put it nicely he is a tit. And a unnecessary snide on the pitch so a booking and suspensions waiting to happen. Lucky to even stay on the pitch against us through petulant tackles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back