Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a striker. Deulofeu did well upfront during pre season but he is not the answer if Rom gets injured. And Kone isn't even a footballer.

Above everything, a striker is the most important position we need to bring in, alongside a Mata type creative midfield player ... but that's me just dreaming there.

Number 10 role usually, though you can have a playmaker play anywhere surely? Tadic was Southampton's main playmaker under RK and he usually operated from the flank.

More specifically, I don't know if Ross is right at number 10. But Brahimi for example might actually play on the left. The point I'm making is that I don't see anyone in our team with the creative spark the other teams can boast (Eriksen, Mata, Silva, Payet, Tadic).

Ross is kind of being billed for that role though surely? Although he isn't totally effective at it yet, that's what he seems to be to me. Does this Brahimi fella have a creative brain like those you mentioned?

We'll have Brahimi in soon enough. Calm down.

Yes, we won't get any beyond that probably, but at this stage it is what it is. You should have tempered your expectations when August progressed and nothing was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back