Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
"@SkySportsNewsHQ: #EFC looking to offload Arouna Kone to camel riding training after new shock images emerge #TransferDeadlineDay
BB5pZqD.png
"

Hard (and wouldn't want to) compare old and new sources, new regime at Finch Farm/Goodison now, back in the day you could find things out, it's tightened up drastically now.

Nothing wrong with good intentions though. Gloating about it gets me. Anyways, let's hope we sign someone whilst I sleep.

I think things have tightened up for sure, and that's made a mug of every "ITK" out there. Doesn't mean he's fabricating stuff though. And the likes of the mole gloats, Esk doesn't gloat, though like I said he did himself no favours talking in certain terms. Simply saying "we're trying our best to get player X" is enough, but we don't know the situation. If someone whose info you respect tells you with certainty, it's probably easy to relay with the same kind of certainty. I doubt he'll make the same mistake again and if he does then I'm sure he'll get 100 times the hassle you'll get from reading (or not reading) his posts.

If Brahimi signs then I guess that means Lennon will fall down the pecking order?

Brahimi, Deulofeu, Mirallas and Bolasie. Very good for me. :)

Plus it means no more Cleverley on the left wing!!!

I'd be happy enough with Sissoko as we already have Barry and Gueye and could do with another player in that kind of position. Not remotely bothered what the fee is.

He'd probably end up doing well. Talented player and has been under some horrendous managers at Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back