Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not when your a championship team with a player who won't be arsed all season if you keep him because he's a mercenary.

OK mate. Guarantee if we sign him it'll be for in excess of £25m.

Spurs have turned him down it seems because that will be the fee, and being sensible they've understood that he's not worth anywhere near that.

Weird thing is he wouldn't get a game in my starting eleven at Everton. Barry and Gana both far better players.

We've not even had a sniff of a mention on SSN. Only incoming at finch farm so far has been Vinny's bacon butty. :coffee:

Ah well, they say no news is good news right? Right?

OK mate. Guarantee if we sign him it'll be for in excess of £25m.

Spurs have turned him down it seems because that will be the fee, and being sensible they've understood that he's not worth anywhere near that.

Weird thing is he wouldn't get a game in my starting eleven at Everton. Barry and Gana both far better players.

I'm not arsed about him one bit but no one will pay 30m for him today I don't think. Newcastle hold zero aces as a lower league side.

upload_2016-8-31_11-41-11.webp

sky taking the p**s

the do look good though...

I predict at least one signing being someone that's not been on our radar until now. A biggie! ITK me. Hope we grab a striker. Being one injury short of playing Kone all season would be a serious mistake. I think we'll do fine though. They know what's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back