Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Hart is on apparently lol lol lol

Just on Hart, there was every intention of him coming to Everton when I last mentioned him. He met with Koeman last Wednesday, and Koeman decided he wasn't for him (reasons not disclosed).

The following day he said at his press conference he was not interested in Hart. So the information was correct at the time of publishing. The fact that it didn't happen does not mean the information was wrong at the time

Hard (and wouldn't want to) compare old and new sources, new regime at Finch Farm/Goodison now, back in the day you could find things out, it's tightened up drastically now.

Nothing wrong with good intentions though. Gloating about it gets me. Anyways, let's hope we sign someone whilst I sleep.
Who's been gloating about it? Just asking.

As for The Esk, yes the players he mentioned didn't join us in the end, so technically he got it wrong. There was enough evidence that at least the Witsel interest was real and a deal was very close. Goalposts moved and all that. Really can't understand the need for this witch hunt though.

One thing The Esk might be guilty of is sharing his info on here. I told him more than once that I don't see the point in even bothering with it. I'll be overly happy when the window slams shut. Seems to bring the worst out of some people.

We've not even had a sniff of a mention on SSN. Only incoming at finch farm so far has been Vinny's bacon butty. :coffee:

Ah well, they say no news is good news right? Right?

Turn that absolute rubbish off. Unless they have some news about us. Then let me know about it.

Well well lads just over 12 hours to go and not a trace of any incomings.

Played Everton yer load of blerts.

This time in 2013 we didn't have a sniff either.

12 hours later we'd signed McCarthy, Barry and Lukaku.

Stop being such a miserable sod and get a grip.

Just on Hart, there was every intention of him coming to Everton when I last mentioned him. He met with Koeman last Wednesday, and Koeman decided he wasn't for him (reasons not disclosed).

The following day he said at his press conference he was not interested in Hart. So the information was correct at the time of publishing. The fact that it didn't happen does not mean the information was wrong at the time

I can endorse that from a source in Manchester extremely well connected at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back