Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we letting Bony go to Stoke on loan?

Is there any rhyme or reason to this summer's transfer activity? Using up the Stones cash (apart from the Williams purchase) on positions we're not badly off in; neglecting fundamental weak spots that need to be addressed like striker, ACM, and GK. I'd also have prioritised cover at RB before I would have another CM or winger.

Who's been gloating about it? Just asking.

As for The Esk, yes the players he mentioned didn't join us in the end, so technically he got it wrong. There was enough evidence that at least the Witsel interest was real and a deal was very close. Goalposts moved and all that. Really can't understand the need for this witch hunt though.

One thing The Esk might be guilty of is sharing his info on here. I told him more than once that I don't see the point in even bothering with it
. I'll be overly happy when the window slams shut. Seems to bring the worst out of some people.
Yes I agree, it can't be nice for the Esk to read. He is a blue after all and only wants the best like the rest of us.

35m pounds for a player Porto don't want. OMG.

I hate to say it but it's so late now even I want him.

There is a considerable truth here, there is such desire for us to be signing players that we would be getting excited at signing someone who we didn't actually fancy that much.

Well well lads just over 12 hours to go and A) not a trace of any incomings.

B) Played Everton yer load of blerts.

A) What none? No trace at all? How so mate? (Stop being a bad willy larrrrrrrrrrr).

B) Yeah....played EVERTON...your fault that them players you wanted and made boss offers for didn't want to come here. Bad show blues. Bad show indeed...

*shakes head

FgCpD03.png
Can you stop these awful attempts at the banters please, this isn't ladbible

Just on Hart, there was every intention of him coming to Everton when I last mentioned him. He met with Koeman last Wednesday, and Koeman decided he wasn't for him (reasons not disclosed).

The following day he said at his press conference he was not interested in Hart. So the information was correct at the time of publishing. The fact that it didn't happen does not mean the information was wrong at the time

I heard that after talking with him, but while Hart was still in the room, Koeman turned to Walsh and said 'What an absolute tool'

Didn't go down well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back