Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we letting Bony go to Stoke on loan?

Is there any rhyme or reason to this summer's transfer activity? Using up the Stones cash (apart from the Williams purchase) on positions we're not badly off in; neglecting fundamental weak spots that need to be addressed like striker, ACM, and GK. I'd also have prioritised cover at RB before I would have another CM or winger.

Holgate is cover for RB surely? Must admit I'm surprised at us not getting Bony. Proven PL striker

I assume Bony isn't wanted by Koeman and Walsh, looks like we're after a speedy striker a-la Vardy to compliment Lukaku. Let's hope our fussy DOF doesn't meant we're stuck with Kone as a number 2 for 4 months.

FgCpD03.png

Really funny stuff

Is there any rhyme or reason to this summer's transfer activity? Using up the Stones cash (apart from the Williams purchase) on positions we're not badly off in; neglecting fundamental weak spots that need to be addressed like striker, ACM, and GK. I'd also have prioritised cover at RB before I would have another CM or winger.
There was a headline which said "woeful wingers" in the echo after one of our pre-season games. After that all we have been linked to is wingers.

I think Koeman thinks what we need are completely different to what we needed when Martinez was in charge.

As another option, he's not bad surely? He'd be more of a box-to-box kind of player, an option we don't really have at the moment.

He doesn't play like he did for France for his club.

Freely admit that it could be just like Gana and a jewel surrounded by crap at Newcastle, but I doubt it.

Koeman doesn't want him simple as. We are just all arm chair managers with opinions but I trust him more than anyone on here. Im sure they will get someone in as backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back