Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we're gonna announce everyone at once?

Can't wait...what a spectacular unveiling that'll be...

p01bqvml.webp

same people moaning about us signing calvert-lewin, moaned about holgate and stones too. it's yawn worthy

Nobody is moaning. Just saying it's not an actual signing - it's our standard speculative cheap punt on a young player.

And that's fine, as long as we do proper business too, strengthen our obvious weaknesses and prove we aren't a sell to buy club - because as of 12:23pm August 31st 2016, we are definitively a sell to buy club.

You actually believe Sky, like?

They spew utter tosh all day, every day. And on no day more than deadline day.

I believe we have no interest in Sissoko due to the fee Newcastle want, yes. As I like to believe we're not mind-numbingly stupid as a club.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">They&#39;re working on a number of deals but <a href="https://twitter.com/Everton">@Everton</a> majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri tells me it&#39;s an &#39;insane&#39; window. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DeadlineDay?src=hash">#DeadlineDay</a></p>&mdash; Jim White (@JimWhite) <a href="">August 31, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nobody is moaning. Just saying it's not an actual signing - it's our standard speculative cheap punt on a young player.

And that's fine, as long as we do proper business too, strengthen our obvious weaknesses and prove we aren't a sell to buy club - because as of 12:23pm August 31st 2016, we are definitively a sell to buy club.
people are and will be moaning, and it is a signing really because it's an investment based on potential, we've had a good turn around with players like him in the past few years, galloway, stones, holgate all of which have gotten into the first team after a year of adapting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back