Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do medicals take? Unless there are already bodies inside Finch Farm doing them it's starting to get a bit late to bring people in and do them PLUS all the paperwork!
I know right? We never managed to get Barry, MCCarthy and Lukaku signed law on at all did we

Tried to be positive - however i'm now coming to the conclusion this window will end being very disappointing in relation to expectations.

Still time to go, fingers crossed.

Well I've just read my way through pages of bile, bluster and bs. If players are too expensive its hardly the buyers fault. If players no longer wish to come here............that is a historical fault and not in incumbent owners fault. Like all of you, I am as frustrated as the next guy but some of the moaning misery oozing out of these later posts make me heartily sick. Have no fear I'm aware some will blast at me for this posting, it helps them cope with their own frailties so bring it on, I'll be happily having my lunch!
It's no one's fault. That's just the market. We either pay the money or we don't but if we don't we will slip down the league making it even harder to get players in subsequent windows.

I think leaving it this late was criminal. There were players available and people have seriously misread the situation.

If this is it for signings ( lets hope its not ), where will we be sitting for Spending to Income compared to the rest of the teams in the league?

For such an exciting day....Not much is happening?

Bony currently the biggest deal and the fact he has gone to stoke tells you it really isn't that big of a signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back