Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed it's an investment for him but not an investment into the club. When people say he has invested they mean into the club.

There is an upside to him buying us. We just sold one player for close to 50m. There is a lot of help available to build a stadium. We are lacking in lots of commercial aspects. There's plenty of potential.

What I am saying is I don't expect him to start heavily investing his own money. It will be run as a business and we have no means to be a Europa League standard club and also be self sufficient until we build a new stadium.

Well ok then mate. You have at least been very consistent in the view about his money, so let's just see where we stand at the end of today. My own view fwiw to you is that if we don't splash cash it won't be for the lack of trying or not wanting to be taken for a ride in a crazy market. Not an excuse - I'll be as disappointed as you if that happens but for different reasons.

Oh and btw, comments like this...

No evidence of any of that. The debt could simply be transferred to him.

...show that when it comes to understanding finance and investment you have the grasp of a 4 year old.

image.webp
Soon.....

Turning into a joke if this is the extent of it a kid from Sheffield
If he ends up half as good as the kids we got from the other Yorkshire side on previous deadline days he will be an asset.

Just hope and pray he is the first of many and not one of the one or two Koeman was mentioning of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back