Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bony is even more lazy than lukaku. Bony isnt a second striker to play a game once in a while. I'm suprised Koeman didnt sign Ziyech. He's a player who can both do assists and score goal.

I don't want to live in a world where grown men cry and shout when their favourite football team don't spend asuch money as they hoped.
which is an unimaginable amount of money that could be better used for a lot of other things. There we go, i'll start the defeatist rationalisation off a bit early for every one :) Plus we have a superb chance of splonking even worse amounts in January :)

Or people were genuinely just excited that we had sacked the fraud, got a very good manager in and have a good squad who should be competing (albeit one that could do with a few more additions)

Oh, and people like football. I don't get why you'd buy a season ticket based on the promise of transfers. I held a ST for two years and neither time was it because of transfers

I actually genuinely thought about doing the opposite. I thought about not shelling out another 600EU two seasons ago to watch Barca because of a signing rather than a lack of one. Still wish theyd sell bitey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back