Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
future it looks like, be nice to see a young striker actually break through for once, dosnet seem to happen
we'[ve had a few almost do it - Jukewitz is back up to a decent level now, while it still makes me sad about Vaughans injuries. Still Lukaku is young. we really need a decent experienced striker.

I don't think Bony would come to us. He's leaving city because he wants games. First team football every week. We have Lukaku and usually only play 1 up front. Ok that will change for some games but bony will know at best he would be competing with Lukaku/coming on for the last 20mins. Slightly better than what he's getting at city but not that much better.

At stoke he's the main man. He'll start every game, play centrally, and with old man crouch his only competition.

It's a shame but I would do the same if I didn't have any connection with EFC.

It's no one's fault. That's just the market. We either pay the money or we don't but if we don't we will slip down the league making it even harder to get players in subsequent windows.

I think leaving it this late was criminal. There were players available and people have seriously misread the situation.
Make your mind up, according to you, we had to sell Stones before we could buy.

c08fcfe6836b00ffd2fc317cc3fb3427.gif

we'[ve had a few almost do it - Jukewitz is back up to a decent level now, while it still makes me sad about Vaughans injuries. Still Lukaku is young. we really need a decent experienced striker.

Vaughan moved from Birmingham and replaced by Jutkiewicz into Birmingham. i.e. J>V? Never would have believed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back