Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does 'trying' even mean. The more pertinent point is the zero net spend with the Stones sale.
"trying" means.

I know there's absolutely no real evidence but if we assume we were in for ALL these signings and if you count them all up then their transfers equal about 1 billion therefore we must have had 1 billion to spend.

200.gif

Strange that there has been absolutely nothing about him being released from training camp with Italy thehn as he is away with them atm for the upcoming Internationals, other players like Sissoko etc the media got onto it straight away when they where released to try to finalise a deal or for a medical...

...you're still stuttering yours McFly.

On repeat.

Do a starjump man, have an UM BONGO, whatevers...there's loadsa time yet.

how crap are umbongos these days? Used to love them when i was a kid and now it is like water, hardly any taste anymore.

Proper gutted when i bought one the other week.

Which info was wrong? The medical? lol not even esk has any info on us signing him.

For what it's worth, at this point I think we'll bring in at least two of Gabbiadini, Brahimi and Kone, suddenly have a net spend of around £50-70m, and everyone can shut up and look forward to the stadium news with a decent squad for the coming season.

But what you all should learn from this is to not "expect" anything, and to wait until it's done, as the ITKs don't have a clue.
We might get Kone and either Brahimi or Gabbiadini. So at most two signings and more than likely one or even none because it looks like Kone is off.

A REMINDER:

MEDICALS ARE NOT ALWAYS CONDUCTED AT FF. NOR ARE THEY CONDUCTED ON THE CENTER CIRCLE AT GP. EVER...

DIG THIS....A MEDICAL CAN BE DONE ANYWHERE.

IN THE WORLD.

HOORAH....!!!!!

They don't have to be done at all either - Fellaini had a brief thing done in Belgium then a proper one after he signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back