Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not "bedwetting" though - I'm honestly not bothered as I sort of expected it.

What I'm saying is I thought there'd be a load of stupid rumours going around, not complete anonymity.

I think the best we can hope for at this point is one or two who are coming in for big fees that will happen very late on, and that we've kept things quite under wraps for a change.
No chance. Their agents would have released news of the deals hoping to get someone else to start bidding.

The only thing we can hope for is a top club decide to release someone even on loan after bringing someone in however since Utd and City are finished bringing players in and Chelsea and Arsenal won't loan to us that just leaves Europe and we aren't a big enough club for that.

Oh no, one of the excuse makers top warriors has defected to the bed wetters.

Who can stop them, they need a hero to save them.

I was hoping King Dave would rise up to save us. Sadly he has become that which he used to despise, a plotter (now renamed The Bed Wetters). Got a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome whilst in the slammer it seems.

Who can fill the void and save us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back