Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibbo leads a charmed life, alright.

When RM came in and Osman was retained was a similar situation.

Martinez has Osman amongst others to thank for that first season. How many points did him, Pienaar and Naismith rescue for him? Then of course he got clever and decided he didn't need them and that Clev and Kone would provide creativity ha.

We've not replaced the footballers in Moyes' team. Arteta Osman Pienaar, we don't have anyone in the squad who could get on the ball and make stuff happen like these three did. We have lots of direct wingers and shielding midfielders. Ross can on occasion but is a bit more individualistic. I thought once Mata rumours disappeared we would go for a lesser player of that ilk but we seem to have diverted our attention to wingers. Unless Koeman sees Brahimi/ Gabbiadini (should we get either) as this type of player, not seen them myself.

It actually goes to prove that once we spent the Stones money that was practically our business done.

There's nothing even close except a few phamtom bids and Gabbiadini

We don't know that yet. We will at 11pm.

One way or another, the debate over whether we're still sell to buy will be settled conclusively at 11pm.

I don't know why we always leave things so late. There's probably a good reason but if we were after one player I could understand but ideally there are maybe four positions we could do with strengthening. To leave all four to the last day (if we even want four) is to me very poor.

I've got a feeling we will probably get one player in tonight but I can't help but think we will be short in areas. I get the feeling this window did not go as well as Koeman planned

The fact that McGeady, Kone, Niasse, Cleverley, Gibson are all still at the club just fill me with dread.

I think there's deals done for one or two of them, but we are waiting to get players in before we finalise the outgoing ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back