Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate

Joe-Anderson-Farhad-Moshiri-Bill-Kenwright-450x270.jpg
Photoshop

For what it's worth, at this point I think we'll bring in at least two of Gabbiadini, Brahimi and Kone, suddenly have a net spend of around £50-70m, and everyone can shut up and look forward to the stadium news with a decent squad for the coming season.

But what you all should learn from this is to not "expect" anything, and to wait until it's done, as the ITKs don't have a clue.
I'd be happy to just get Kone.

Have to go to bed. It's 12.45 here and I can't be bothered waiting any longer for any news. I thought things had changed but the more things change the more they stay the same

I can't believe the abuse Esk gets on Twitter... These people must feel like he owes them information. Get a life!

He's a grown man mate, and fully understand how twitter and social media works in general, i like him a lot as a person, and have a lot of respect for his views on a whole host of topics (especially the financials which he is clued up on), but right now after the transfer window he has had trying to give information and being either off the mark with his timings (re witsel etc) or wrong and clearly so, then he should have just stepped back and called it evens, i won't ever give him verbals but IF he is using the same sources that have proved unreliable in the extreme still then can't say he himself will be surprised that he is going to get a whole host of stick from people over it.

Everyone makes bad decsiosn, and he has done so after the Witsel thing blew up by continuing to try to give ITK information, as @chicoazul would say 'That's the Game'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back