Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult to say. Last year Vålerenga would have jumped at the offer because of financial troubles. But since then Vålerengas rich uncle have come back in with money, so they're not desperate. The sums mentioned in Norwegian media is about the maximum I would expect for him, so I don't realy understand why they turned the offer down in the first place. I don't rate him any higher than the 2 million pounds rising to 4mill with bonuses that is refered to in norwegian media.

.....Wiki says he's 6ft 3in, not sure how accurate that is but he looks ok on YouTube clips (but they all do).

Sissoko cost 1.5m in 2013, he's now worth 30m apparently

What confuses me is I thought Steve Walsh was brought in to find gems that were cheap? That was the whole point surely? Not buying them once they come good at inflated prices?

Not uncommon for a player's value to rocket. Look at Stones!

Newcastle were an absolute horrorshow last season. Granted, Sissoko didn't cover himself in glory at all, but he was far from alone in that.

He was superb in the Euros. I'm trusting that that's a more accurate representation of his abilities.

He's more of a centre midfielder, I know Newcastle used him as a right mid but I think that was to cover Janmaat against certain teams. If he comes Koeman will use him in the middle for box to box. Good energy, strength and pace.
No he's not. He doesnt have the close control, vision and passing to play in that position. It's a waste of money. Why do you think he always plays as a right winger? That's beacause he can run like a blind horse.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 117
It's been shameful.

What a joke.

Worrying times for us.

Has anyone ever seen Kenwright and Moshiri in the same room together?

The whole world is laughing at us.

Koeman's furious I've heard.

30m on this clown when we need a striker. Walsh needs to go.

55m on Sissoko and Bolasie. Walsh is utterly clueless.

You're very boring/tedious. Your entire post history suggests you're a massive massive minge bag or a Kopite and they're not mutually exclusive.

Remember defender we had a while back called John Stones? 2.5 - 50m.

You know that 7m gem we've all been raving about these past few weeks...

He wasn't here when we signed stones. But even so your making no sense? My point was why arnt we looking to sign more players like stones? Instead of buying the finished article at top prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back