Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we might have to wait till the next window, or next season, for back up for Lukaku. Ron has said as much, in the pressers when he says it'll take 2 seasons and 4 windows, so we can't expect the perfect new , GK, CB, CM and Striker now, but Stek, Williams, Bolasie and Gana Gueye are significant upgrades.

"Sissoko, yes Mike, we'd like to buy him on those terms you advertised on SSN, 5m in 6 instalments was it?"
2ebr1xj_th.png

No he's not. He doesnt have the close control, vision and passing to play in that position. It's a waste of money. Why do you think he always plays as a right winger? That's beacause he can run like a blind horse.

Played CM for France throughout the Euros mate. And played well

I agree Gueye was a Walsh signing but anyone given a computer and access to Opta Stats would have found Gueye. I think the original poster was referring to hidden gems from other leagues, not the Prem's best 2nd best tackler.

Then why didnt any other team that also had access to that do it? What a fantasy world you must live in...

They were aspirational targets. Yes, we didn't land any of them, but doesn't that show the ambition of the club? Let's target a load of rubbish instead and waste a load of money.

Mate, where is the actual proof that we approached their clubs? It was an internet rumour started on twitter and on here.

Don't fall for it.

See, this is the problem with some of our fans at the moment. Same person. 12 minutes apart.

As things stand we have sold stones to buy bolasie and Williams.

New billionaire owner and massive Sky tv money yet we are still only break even ish.. Madness!

Sissoko cost 1.5m in 2013, he's now worth 30m apparently

What confuses me is I thought Steve Walsh was brought in to find gems that were cheap? That was the whole point surely? Not buying them once they come good at inflated prices?

Mad cause we aren't spending money, mad because we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back