Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is highly unlikely we will now sign anyone who hasn't already boarded a plane or already in the country. Looking like "fume" will be the order of the day!

So I'm off too walk the dog.. But I'll be back about 30 minutes before it ends

Can't wait too see this forum implode and then meltdown

Again, we'll wait and see but after tomorrow our window could look like this...

Best from Southampton - Koeman
Best from Leicester - Walsh
Best from Villa - Gueye
Best from Swansea - Williams
One of best from Palace - Bolasie
One of best from Porto - Brahimi
Best from Sunderland - Kone
Best from Newcastle - Sissoko

More? Stadium? Maybe. Let's stop the doom and gloom, this has been Moshiri's, Koeman's and Walsh's FIRST TRANSFER WINDOW. Relax, enjoy and let's see what we can do this season.

I agree. Very very good reasons to be optimistic. Don't forget, best young future players all retained - Davies, Dowell, Lukaku, Barkley, Deulofeu. Underused demotivated players transformed: Mirallas

See, this is the problem with some of our fans at the moment. Same person. 12 minutes apart.

Mad cause we aren't spending money, mad because we are.

Your not understanding the point I'm making. I'm saying that I think that money could be better spent elsewhere

£30m for Sissoko is ridiculous. I said watching the euro final that I'd feel sorry for whoever bought him for that crazy money because he just turns up when he wants which is about 5 times a year, would bed up being us who sign him ffs.

Anyway, he might actually turn it on more often if he knows he has competition unlike at Newcastle and Koeman won't take his nonsense. There's definitely a player in there, let's hope we actually see him.

We are better off denying we are interested in players, we have been gazumpted many times before, if Spurs were offering half of what Newcastle wanted he wasn't leaving the French camp to go there, it could well have been to meat our representatives who knows. Lots is going on at Everton I'm sure of that but they are not stupid enough to share much of it with sky.

"Deadline Day"

giphy.gif
lol:bye:

He wasn't here when we signed stones. But even so your making no sense? My point was why arnt we looking to sign more players like stones? Instead of buying the finished article at top prices.

Because if we only sign players from the lower leagues we will get relegated mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back