Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
£30m for Sissoko is ridiculous. I said watching the euro final that I'd feel sorry for whoever bought him for that crazy money because he just turns up when he wants which is about 5 times a year, would bed up being us who sign him ffs.

Anyway, he might actually turn it on more often if he knows he has competition unlike at Newcastle and Koeman won't take his nonsense. There's definitely a player in there, let's hope we actually see him.

If it happens and he signs, I am going to pray to God that Koeman gets the best out of him on a regular basis.

Here's the thing about Sissoko.

He is a regular in the French midfield but according to some on here not good enough for EFC.

Many say the fee is too high. Of course it is - they all are but its not my money and as long as EFC can afford it fine.

FWIW when I have seen him play he always looks like a high energy box to box midfielder and I'm at a loss to understand why Newcastle played him wide.

I hope he signs he is better than we've got at present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back